Saturday, March 21, 2015

#StartANewLife - MUSIC SCHOOL



#StartANewLife

Taking up a new and a bold step in life never gets easy and it was a tough one for me too. I had to take the necessary decisions in life all alone at a point in life. Having lost both my parents at an early stage in life, it was never easy for me to face people from all strata of life, be it professional or personal. When life has to give its best, it definitely tests you at the worst points in life, and thus one must not give up hopes and keep oneself opened to new opportunities and experiences in life.

Since my childhood days, I was very keenly interested into music and learnt varied forms of it with different playing instruments and took up vocal. My parents have always been a source of inspiration for me throughout my life and always motivated me to follow my interests. It is due to their efforts I took up music in my early days of life which have been in favour of mine in the tough days of my life.

I could not continue my education due to the dismissal of both my parents in a mishap. I just cleared my graduation second year exams. It got tough with each passing day. I talked to several people, but could not get any strong response from any end. I took up as a small grade teacher in a private music school that barely paid me for the classes I took. But I decided to continue and develop my skills.

As days passed by, I was learning more things and was becoming a better professional with my music skills. I learned how to handle students and give them the classes. Though I was paid very less, I decided to impart the lessons in children which they could carry in life because everything in life has a purpose and should be done with passion.

One day, I decided to join a school as a music teacher. I gave interviews at a lot of schools. At so many places I was rejected. There were few schools from where I received the acceptance calls. I was happy as there were changes and new things happening with me and around me with my efforts. I decided to join a school near my home where I was selected.

After a year of experience in the school, where I attained and developed more of skills to handle children in a responsible manner, one of my colleagues in the school gave me an idea to start a music school of my own and take it forward. It was a good idea; I decided to work in the same direction. I decided to make good savings from my salary and work on the plans.

I purchased new instruments and started taking classes at my home. My schedules were getting tough and it was tough to take up the initial step. With the blessings of Almighty and my parents, I started making progress in my new work and began making new achievements and laurels. 





Thankyou HOUSING.COM for letting me share my experience of a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment