Sunday, February 21, 2016

Impact of books on life!

Books are a source of great amount of knowledge and inspiration in life. One who reads books can never feel the emptiness within oneself and shall always be filled with life and energy. Well, when we get to describe on the things that make very moment of life enjoyable and worth celebrating, we get both, materialistic and realistic. We look around ourselves for a lot of things and options that grant us the happiest moments and make our times merrier and worth memorizing. All of us should make the best efforts to celebrate and live each moment of life gracefully and make them memorable. It is important that all individuals should realize the importance and value of their life and make themselves and everyone around them happy which gives ultimate bliss in life.
The things which have become important in life to live and make each moment valueable of my life are the company of the books. I enjoy being in the company of books as they promise to be with me in all the moments of life, whether low or high, sad or happy, and in all other emotions and situations alike, without any judgement. They have given me a very rich lifestyle following and I love being in their company. They never make me feel alone and always give me to live my life in a graceful and peaceful manner. They have come to occupy an important place in life and lifestyle. I cannot think of a day without them and spending my time with them, reading something inspirational, a fiction, facts, sometimes on health and fitness, and many more. There are lots of genres and types available which I pick depending upon the mood I am in.
In the low times, there are lots of options amongst the books which I can pick up to teach me to come out of those obstacles and find a way to my problems and in the happy times, I can cherish and enjoy reading something exciting and full of life which would spring me and enhance the happiness and lovely moments. They are great companion in the happy as well as sad times, and fill life with positive morals and high standards. They are the storehouse of immense knowledge and always enlighten me with different kind of information and stories each time. They teach me about the experiences of life and of other people who have been through the journey of life.
In the books are stored the journeys of life and in them are the source of life which make a person wise enough to take the important and immense decisions of life. They have granted me the wisdom and make me wiser by each passing day. It has become impossible for me to think of a day without being in the company of something so lively and hopeful. Books are a great source of inspiration to the mankind and thus they should be handled with great amount of respect. We should keep them in a safe manner. Books are the best guides in the journey of life and have a huge impact on the life.


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment